Share
Share this product
Add your review
Review Viognier 2018

Viognier 2018

0 reviews - add your review
€17,95
in stock
A fruity and aromatic wine with a golden color. The wine has aromas of fresh nectarine, pear, green plum and lime, against a background of toasted almond and honey aromas. The wine is pleasant on the palate and has a balanced acidity with a silky smooth t
bosmanwijnkopers.nl.
  • Shop
    buy by the bottle possible
  • Orders ordered before 12:00
    NL within 48 Hours, BE & DE 2/3 days, UK in 4 days
  • Need Help?
    +31 70 - 358 4336 - We speak English
  • Payment?
    Safe with Ideal
Description
A fruity and aromatic wine with a golden color. The wine has aromas of fresh nectarine, pear, green plum and lime, against a background of toasted almond and honey aromas. The wine is pleasant on the palate and has a balanced acidity with a silky smooth texture and a caressing aftertaste.
 
About 80% of the wine undergoes cold fermentation in stainless steel tanks, while the remaining 20% ​​is aged for 4 months in new French oak barrels. The cold fermentation allows the wine to maintain the fresh character of the Viognier, while the wood and yeast characters were developed in the barrel.

The winter preceding the growing season was warmer than previous years. As a result, the vine's flowering occurred earlier than normal, causing ripening and harvesting to start about two weeks earlier. Temperatures were relatively moderate throughout the growing season without extreme events, allowing for quality ripening.

 

Land Israel
Production Sustainable, Kosher, Vegan
Alcohole 14 %
Appellation Upper Galilee, Yiron Vineyard
Region Upper Galilee
Match with Fried whitefish and scallops, Eastern Mediterranean and Asian cuisine such as curries, fallafel and hummus.
Profile Silky soft, balanced and pleasant.
Grapes Viognier
Vintage 2018