Share
Share this product
Add your review
Review Gavi i Risi 2020

Gavi i Risi 2020

0 reviews - add your review
€14,95
in stock
Gavi i Risi has a straw yellow color, full of light green reflections in the glass. It has a full and fresh aroma, with fruity notes that blend pleasantly with those of greenery and grass. Full and round on the palate, with a discreet structure with pure
bosmanwijnkopers.nl.
  • Shop
    buy by the bottle possible
  • Orders ordered before 12:00
    NL within 48 Hours, BE & DE 2/3 days, UK in 4 days
  • Need Help?
    +31 70 - 358 4336 - We speak English
  • Payment?
    Safe with Ideal
Description
Gavi i Risi has a straw yellow color, full of light green reflections in the glass. It has a full and fresh aroma, with fruity notes that blend pleasantly with those of greenery and grass. Full and round on the palate, with a discreet structure with pure hints of exotic fruit and golden apple.
 
This Gavi comes from the area of ​​Gavi, from a vineyard of 0.8 Ha and the second in Novi Ligure, of 1.6 Ha. Both have a southwestern location at an altitude of 240 meters above sea level. The area is slightly hilly, the soil is limestone. These vineyards are composed exclusively of Cortese, these grapes are of Italian origin.
 
The grapes undergo a gentle pressing and cold decantation for 24 hours. After that, 90% of the must is fermented at a controlled temperature between 18 and 20 ° C for 50 days. Followed by resting on its own yeasts, another 80 days. The other 10% of the must is fermented in wooden barrels. After 90 days it is added to the 90%. Once assembled, the wine will rest in the bottle for 2 months.
Land Italy
Production Organic
Alcohole 12 %
Appellation DOCG Gavi
Region Piemonte
Match with Light fish dishes such as cheviche, shellfish and crustaceans, sushi and rich salads with chicken or fish.
Profile Full, round and discreet.
Grapes Cortese
Vintage 2020