Add your review
Review Champagne Rosé Brut 2016 - Magnum 1,5L
Shopbuy by the bottle possible
Orders ordered before 12:00NL within 48 Hours, BE & DE 2/3 days, UK in 4 days
Need Help?+31 70 - 358 4336 - We speak English
Payment?Safe with Ideal
Blend: 95% Chardonnay 5% Pinot Noir vinified as red wine and aged in oak barrels.
Dosage: 4.5gr / l
Disgorged: June 2019
A brilliant, smooth and shimmering light pink color, flecked with salmon pink flecks in the depth of the glass with a vivid stream of tiny bubbles creating a delicate ring of mousse at the top of the glass. A visual delight that promises a wonderfully fresh and complex victory.
The first aromas on the nose are raspberry, wild strawberries, pink grapefruit. acacia blossom and peony with a hint of anise and mint. After breathing for a while, the wine reveals aromas of black currant, peach, passion fruit and an intoxicating scent of rose combined with creamy chalk, peeled almonds and licorice root.
On the palate, the first sensation is smooth and fresh with a soft and creamy effervescent effect followed by a soft, fleshy fruitiness supported by the sharp citrus note. The middle palette is round with a mineral quality that brings out both chalky and marl and that in width, has fruitiness and a clear crisp in combination with salt and length on the palate. It only takes a few seconds for the full depth of this Champagne to come through, nicely balanced between an umami freshness and an intense sensation of ripe fruit plus a slight hint of spice, all of which make this an ideal Champagne aperitif. The finish, with its perfectly judged dosage, leaves a juicy fruity feeling and a hint of salt. Set in an ever-changing swirl of freshness that highlights the extreme care and attention given to this Champagne Rosé Brut at every stage of its creation far back into the vineyards.
Brut Rosé is a Champagne full of purity and positive energy that is ideal for sharing with friends or loved ones, at parties or with good food. We recommend that you serve it between 10 and 14 ° C and propose the following ideas for matching dishes:
- Thinly sliced ribbons of aged Parma ham
- Watermelon gazpacho served with small prawns seasoned with peppermint oil
- Beef carpaccio drizzled with olive oil and seasoned with Timut pepper
- Tartare of marinated razor blades and crayfish served with broccoli and cabbage taboule with lemon vinegar
- Sea bream tartare with red pepper and tomato seasoned with thyme and lemon
- Cod with espelette pepper and candied tomato leaves
- Grilled lobster or Grilled mullet with olive oil served with watermelon salad, feta cheese, radish and red onion Foie gras poached in rosé Champagne served with beetroot and Reims vinegar pickles
- Braised sweetbreads in cranberry gravy
- Baked Chaource cheese pastry served with water puree
|Match with||Smooth, fresh and softly creamy. Ripe fruit in combination with a salty minerality.|
|Profile||Smooth, fresh and softly creamy. Ripe fruit in combination with a salty minerality.|
|Grapes||95% Chardonnay, 5% Pinot Noir|
0 stars based on 0 reviews