Share
Share this product
Add your review
Review Pinot Grigio Anger 2019

Pinot Grigio Anger 2019

0 reviews - add your review
€19,95
Depending on the soil and microclimate, Pinot Grigio varies from a simple everyday wine to an absolute top cuvée. The warm, sun-drenched vineyards of the Anger sites, with their loamy limestone gravel soils, are a textbook example. The Anger Alto Adige Pi
bosmanwijnkopers.nl.
  • Shop
    buy by the bottle possible
  • Orders ordered before 12:00
    NL within 48 Hours, BE & DE 2/3 days, UK in 4 days
  • Need Help?
    +31 70 - 358 4336 - We speak English
  • Payment?
    Safe with Ideal
Description

Depending on the soil and microclimate, Pinot Grigio varies from a simple everyday wine to an absolute top cuvée. The warm, sun-drenched vineyards of the Anger sites, with their loamy limestone gravel soils, are a textbook example. The Anger Alto Adige Pinot Grigio has a noble structure, nice balance and fine acidity, making it an absolute pleasure to drink. The color of the wine is light yellow with a slight green shimmer. In the fragrance it has aromas of pear and honeydew melon. The wine is creamy and at the same time fresh and has a long finish which makes it a good partner for the following dishes. Fish soup, baked white fish with grilled vegetables, guinea fowl fillet and veal fillet with creamy sauce.

The various vineyards are located between 400 and 430m high near the village center of St. Michael, oriented to the south and southeast. (see photos) The terroir consists of limestone gravel. Manual harvesting of the Pinot Grigio takes place in mid-September. Fermentation and malolactic fermentation of the majority (70%) takes place in stainless steel tanks and the rest (30%) in oak barrels. The two wines are combined in March.

Land Italy
Production Conventional
Alcohole 14 %
Appellation DOC Alto Adige
Region Alto Adige
Match with Fish soup, baked white fish with grilled vegetables, guinea fowl fillet and veal fillet with creamy sauce.
Profile Fresh, creamy and vibrant.
Grapes Pinot Grigio
Vintage 2019