St. Michael Eppan

The Cantina St. Michael-Eppan cooperative will be one hundred and fourteen years old in 2021 and is a benchmark for every wine lover. The Cantina has made a crucial contribution in achieving the high status of the wines from Alto Adige over the last 20 years. Winemaker Hans Terzer is the 'kellermeister' with unprecedented technical skills, who for 40 years has been translating intuition and knowledge of the hinterland into a range of wines that combines unprecedented quality with character. Awarded 'tre bicchieri' in the Italian wine guide: Gambero Rosso for 32 years.
 
The wines of St. Michael-Eppan are divided over three lines: Classico, Selezione and Sanct Valentin. The white wines make up 70% of the production and the remaining 30% are red. The local grape Schiava is the most important red wine, alongside Pinot Noir, Lagrein, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. Among the white wines, the Weissburgunder plays an important role, alongside Sauvignon Blanc, Gewürztraminer, Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio. All wines are characterized by a great freshness, in which the pure, cool mountain climate of South Tyrol (that is how the Alto Adige area is popularly called) can be tasted well. Winemaker Hans Terzer has succeeded particularly well in giving all individual wines their own identity.
 
St. Michael-Eppan has not only been listed in the Gambero Rosso for 32 years in a row with “Tre Bichierri”. They can also call themselves Premio CANTINA COOPERATIVA DELL'ANNO 2021.
 
The domain is in the top 10 of the best winemakers in Italy. It is not for nothing that 70% of the wines remain in Italy! The other 30% goes all over the world.
St. Michael Eppan
Pinot Noir Riserva 2018
Article code I07E025
€28,95
in stock
Pinot noir is one of the oldest cultivated vines. It requires meticulous attention and is quite demanding on both soil and basement areas. Pinot Nero Riserva is aged for at least two years in the cellar and is therefore an elegant wine that is not afraid
St. Michael Eppan
Pinot Noir Riserva 2018
Pinot noir is one of the oldest cultivated vines. It requires meticulous attention and is quite demanding on both soil and basement areas. Pinot Nero Riserva is aged for at least two years in the cellar and is therefore an elegant wine that is not afraid
€28,95
St. Michael Eppan
Pinot Grigio Sanct Valentin 2019 - Magnum 1,5L
Article code I07B031
€79,00
in stock
Sanct Valentin Pinot Grigio was first produced in 1986 when, after selecting the first grapes from selected vineyards, it was first vinified in small wooden barrels. The expressive Sanct Valentin Pinot Grigio is highly appreciated for its smoothly integra
St. Michael Eppan
Pinot Grigio Sanct Valentin 2019 - Magnum 1,5L
Sanct Valentin Pinot Grigio was first produced in 1986 when, after selecting the first grapes from selected vineyards, it was first vinified in small wooden barrels. The expressive Sanct Valentin Pinot Grigio is highly appreciated for its smoothly integra
€79,00
St. Michael Eppan
Sauvignon TWC 2015
Article code I07B029
€149,00
in stock
“The Wine Collection” Sauvignon 2015 is the first wine from this new collection. TWC includes the best expression of Sauvignon Blanc wines, from a very limited production. The wine that opens this collection can only be a Sauvignon, as this is the grape v
St. Michael Eppan
Sauvignon TWC 2015
“The Wine Collection” Sauvignon 2015 is the first wine from this new collection. TWC includes the best expression of Sauvignon Blanc wines, from a very limited production. The wine that opens this collection can only be a Sauvignon, as this is the grape v
€149,00
St. Michael Eppan
Pinot Grigio Anger 2020
Article code I07B028
€19,95
in stock
Depending on the soil and microclimate, Pinot Grigio varies from a simple everyday wine to an absolute top cuvée. The warm, sun-drenched vineyards of the Anger sites, with their loamy limestone gravel soils, are a textbook example. The Anger Alto Adige Pi
St. Michael Eppan
Pinot Grigio Anger 2020
Depending on the soil and microclimate, Pinot Grigio varies from a simple everyday wine to an absolute top cuvée. The warm, sun-drenched vineyards of the Anger sites, with their loamy limestone gravel soils, are a textbook example. The Anger Alto Adige Pi
€19,95
St. Michael Eppan
Comtess Passito 2019 - Half 0,375L
Article code I07B027
€44,95
in stock
Passito is the Italian term for wines made from grapes that have been dried in the open air of the vineyard and provides a late harvest with the grapes remaining on the vine until the end of the year, becoming almost raisins. Since 1989, the elegant Passi
St. Michael Eppan
Comtess Passito 2019 - Half 0,375L
Passito is the Italian term for wines made from grapes that have been dried in the open air of the vineyard and provides a late harvest with the grapes remaining on the vine until the end of the year, becoming almost raisins. Since 1989, the elegant Passi
€44,95
St. Michael Eppan
Pinot Noir Classico 2019 - Half 0,375L
Article code I07E022
€11,95
in stock
Pinot Noir is one of the most defined and ambitious red wines. Pinot Noir does not adapt well to many conditions and presents a challenge both in the vineyard and in the cellar. Thanks to its delicate aroma and different character, it enjoys great prestig
St. Michael Eppan
Pinot Noir Classico 2019 - Half 0,375L
Pinot Noir is one of the most defined and ambitious red wines. Pinot Noir does not adapt well to many conditions and presents a challenge both in the vineyard and in the cellar. Thanks to its delicate aroma and different character, it enjoys great prestig
€11,95
St. Michael Eppan
Pinot Grigio Classico 2019 - Half 0,375L
Article code I07B021
€9,95
in stock
This wine is currently all the rage, an international bestseller. The grape, which actually comes from Burgundy, loves not only the climate of South Tyrol but also the soil conditions, it has found a second homeland here and has become the most commonly p
St. Michael Eppan
Pinot Grigio Classico 2019 - Half 0,375L
This wine is currently all the rage, an international bestseller. The grape, which actually comes from Burgundy, loves not only the climate of South Tyrol but also the soil conditions, it has found a second homeland here and has become the most commonly p
€9,95
St. Michael Eppan
Weissburgunder Schulthauser 2019 - Half 0,375L
Article code I07B023
€11,95
in stock
Pinot blanc, South Tyrol's main grape variety, has awakened from sleep and has developed a calling card for the region. Schulthauser, first vinified and bottled in 1982, is the perfect South Tyrolean Pinot blanc. not ostentatious, but is the perfect, fres
St. Michael Eppan
Weissburgunder Schulthauser 2019 - Half 0,375L
Pinot blanc, South Tyrol's main grape variety, has awakened from sleep and has developed a calling card for the region. Schulthauser, first vinified and bottled in 1982, is the perfect South Tyrolean Pinot blanc. not ostentatious, but is the perfect, fres
€11,95
St. Michael Eppan
Chardonnay Sanct Valentin 2019 - Magnum 1,5L
Article code I07B026
€79,00
in stock
Dies ist eine der beliebtesten Rebsorten der Welt und eine der Favoriten von St. Michael Eppan. Dieser Chardonnay gehört seit 1986 zur Top-Linie von Sanct Valentin. Die resultierenden Trauben werden nur in ausgewählten Mikrozonen von Appiano angebaut und
St. Michael Eppan
Chardonnay Sanct Valentin 2019 - Magnum 1,5L
Dies ist eine der beliebtesten Rebsorten der Welt und eine der Favoriten von St. Michael Eppan. Dieser Chardonnay gehört seit 1986 zur Top-Linie von Sanct Valentin. Die resultierenden Trauben werden nur in ausgewählten Mikrozonen von Appiano angebaut und
€79,00
St. Michael Eppan
Sauvignon Sanct Valentin 2020 - Magnum 1,5L
Article code I07B025
€85,00
in stock
In 1989, Kellerei St. Michael-Eppan began producing its most famous white wine and for over 30 years, the Sanct Valentin Sauvignon has thrived in selected vineyards in the excellent growing conditions at the foot of the Mendel Massif to produce a sensatio
St. Michael Eppan
Sauvignon Sanct Valentin 2020 - Magnum 1,5L
In 1989, Kellerei St. Michael-Eppan began producing its most famous white wine and for over 30 years, the Sanct Valentin Sauvignon has thrived in selected vineyards in the excellent growing conditions at the foot of the Mendel Massif to produce a sensatio
€85,00
St. Michael Eppan
Sauvignon Sanct Valentin 2020 - Half 0,375L
Article code I07B024
€19,95
in stock
In 1989, Kellerei St. Michael-Eppan began producing its most famous white wine and for over 30 years, Sanct Valentin Sauvignon thrives in selected vineyards in the excellent growing conditions at the foot of the Mendel Massif to produce a sensational wine
St. Michael Eppan
Sauvignon Sanct Valentin 2020 - Half 0,375L
In 1989, Kellerei St. Michael-Eppan began producing its most famous white wine and for over 30 years, Sanct Valentin Sauvignon thrives in selected vineyards in the excellent growing conditions at the foot of the Mendel Massif to produce a sensational wine
€19,95
St. Michael Eppan
Appius 2014
Article code I07B020
€149,00
in stock
The 5th edition of the APPIUS, vintage 2014, is a further expression of the exceptional quality of the winery. The Cuvée 2014 is undeniably unique, yet the principles on which it is based remain the same: low yields, fully ripe grapes and carefully select
St. Michael Eppan
Appius 2014
The 5th edition of the APPIUS, vintage 2014, is a further expression of the exceptional quality of the winery. The Cuvée 2014 is undeniably unique, yet the principles on which it is based remain the same: low yields, fully ripe grapes and carefully select
€149,00